• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Find my Font v3.2 released

FindMyFont

Hello everyone,

I would like to share with you the latest news about Find my Font. I know several of the users of this forum are also users of Find my Font so I figured this is the right place to keep you up to date with our latest developments.

Version 3.2 was released a few days ago. We suggest you all update your version to 3.2 (it's free). It can be done through the program itself (Help > Check for Updates) or through our web site.
The major benefit of the new version is that it allows you to deactivate the program on one computer and activate it on another thus transferring your license. (this is going to save our support team a lot of time ;-) )
You may also tell the program to match only Free online fonts or Commercial or both.

Many of you may have noticed that the program now identifies many more fonts online and it does it a lot faster. This is due to a major upgrade of our matching servers. You can read more about it here.

I would also like to inform you that we decided to increase the price of the program to $49.00 effective December 1, 2014. It's a strategic decision that will allow us to keep improving the product while maintaining the same level of support. The rationale behind our decision can be found here. Needless to say that the price remains $39.00 until November 30.

I want to thank everyone in this forum that has helped make Find my Font an indispensable tool for font identification. Your comments and suggestions are very important to us... so keep em coming!

thank%20you.gif

Harris