• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FINECUT canot find corel during installation [ Unable to find the installed CorelDraw ]

ilir1987

Hi i have coreldraw 2017 installed and when i try to install FINECUT 8 it shows me error [ Unable to find the installed CorelDraw ] does any body know solution for this , also i tried with coreldraw x7 same error happening if you have any solutin please show me ?

thank you .
r8tqj

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I have seen this error pop up a few times when installing it on Adobe Illustrator and it only ever popped up on pirated copies of the software. I assume it would be the same for Corel.

L.D

Make sure you have the correct version of FineCut. Try upgrading the version on Mimaki’s website under Support and Downloads. FYI, you will need the original desk to upgrade.

ilir1987

Make sure you have the correct version of FineCut. Try upgrading the version on Mimaki’s website under Support and Downloads. FYI, you will need the original desk to upgrade.
Finaly i find the problem Thankyou bro , the problem was to find the right version of finecut for coreldraw 2017 , [ finecut 8 8.7.4 ] thank you all of you gays for helping

• Agree
Reactions: L.D