• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fire Department Shield with Eco-Sol

jsalda

Local FD is wanting to update 3 or 4 of their trucks. They have a new truck that they are wanting to match, but the manufacturer is wanting $1600 per set for new shields. I know it can be done with Gerber Edge, but is there a way to effectively make it happen with Eco-Sol tech? Gold & silver turnings with printed sections.

Attachments

• IMG_0108-sm.jpg
    IMG_0108-sm.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_0105-sm.jpg
    IMG_0105-sm.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0107-sm.jpg
    IMG_0107-sm.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 252

Jburns

It may be possible with your machine, with some expensive engine turn vinyl for testing.
I would reach out/ sub out to SellersSigns here on the forum- he specializes in this work

jsalda

It may be possible with your machine, with some expensive engine turn vinyl for testing.
I would reach out/ sub out to SellersSigns here on the forum- he specializes in this work
I tried looking him up, but couldn't find a profile? Am I missing something? Is he still a member?

nickelartistic

I'd take a smaller piece of engine turn and apply it to your standard roll of white vinyl and load it into the machine. Run your print file so it prints across both surfaces and you can compare quality and durabilty to standard printing without wasting a lot of valuable SignGold. Just a thought. :)