• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fire retardent / repellent banner?

2B

Made a banner for a high school at the being of the year to use as a room divider on a cable system.

the school was recently inspected by the fire Marshall and this divider was labeled as illegal since it did not have a fire retardant / repellent label attached to the material.

Is there a material that is fire retardant / repellent label attached to the material.
Or is there a vendor that offers this type of material?

Christian @ 2CT Media

Contact the manufacturer, if it's sold in California it has to Fire Rated.

What brand/material is it, if you can find the fire rating tag you can sew it in to the hem or stamp it.

Marlene

did a quick google search and there are fire retardant vinyls out there. you may want to contact supplier of the material you used to see if it is and ask them for docs that support that

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Made a banner for a high school at the being of the year to use as a room divider on a cable system.

the school was recently inspected by the fire Marshall and this divider was labeled as illegal since it did not have a fire retardant / repellent label attached to the material.

Is there a material that is fire retardant / repellent label attached to the material.
Or is there a vendor that offers this type of material?

I have FR banner and also fabrics from Dickson that would be good choices, we have a branch out in San Antonio if you're interested in some more info.

2B

Thank you all, will reach out the manufacture and get the documents that they have

2CT Media good point on California

BigfishDM does this San Ant branch carry all of your material?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Thank you all, will reach out the manufacture and get the documents that they have

2CT Media good point on California

BigfishDM does this San Ant branch carry all of your material?

Yes, a pretty big chunk of it, I can put anything you need out there, our trucks deliver new inventory every 2 weeks.