• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Firefox Upgrade messing with signs101

Locals Find!

I just recently tried to upgrade my firefox 3.6 to the new firefox 7 and its making the text on signs 101 super small like 6 point.

I don't know how to fix this. As soon as I reloaded 3.6 everything goes back to normal. Anyone have any advice as google didn't help worth a squat.

JoshLoring

I am on Firefox 7 and don't have any problems? Is it only the text or does the whole page look small? Try CNTL+ or command+

Locals Find!

Its just the text and only the text for the list of posts. The menus are all the same, but if I hit active threads all the posts are super small.

I don't get it. I even tried changing the font settings to work around it with no luck.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Advanced Settings in the Content Tab

Attachments

• firefox.jpg
    firefox.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 105

jhanson

Sometimes Firefox profiles will get corrupted during upgrades, or add-ons and extensions screw with the settings. You can always start Firefox in Safe Mode from the Start menu entry, which will use a default profile with no add-ons. If the font sizes display correctly with that, then just back up your bookmarks and wipe out the profile you're using.

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Managing-profiles

SignManiac

Running ver.8 with zero issues. BTW... Holding down the Ctrl key and + or - key will increase or decrease you screen/text size.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's probably the infamous FireFox Font Worm known as Fontzillatechia.​

Attachments

• fontzillatechia.jpg
    fontzillatechia.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 109

Locals Find!

Fixed this a while ago thanks to Fred's help. Reset all the fonts to the ones fred posted up for me and the problem resolved itself.

Don't know what exactly it did but, it works now.