• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question First $1,000,000 in sales?

What time would you most likely join a discussion about our industry?

• 7am CST

• 8am CST

• 10am CST

• 12pm CST

• 2pm CST

• 8pm CST

Results are only viewable after voting.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Hi everyone, Gene here!

I started FireSprint with my brother and a friend from high school in my parents basement in 2007. Today, the three of us are still at it with 26 employees. We did a little over $5 million in revenue in 2020. It's been a hell of a journey. We've done a few things right, but mostly just kept from messing up too bad. :D

I have been thinking about doing some YouTube/Facebook live streams to generate some useful content helping others in this industry. I'm not an installer, but I would like to think I have some idea of how to price products, market, build an ecommerce website, run a business, etc.

Even if we don't have the answer directly, we likely know someone that could join us on the show and take questions. Accountants, attorneys, manufacturer's reps, wrap pros, etc.

Curious if you guys would be interested in something like this, maybe weekly? I ask that you reply with questions you might like answered and a time of the day that you think would work best for your schedules?

Last edited:

FireSprint.com

Gino, I figured an hour each. It would be recorded to watch later on Youtube of course.

Thanks Tex! Yes, we could touch on that for sure. For better or worse, we're a pretty open book here at FireSprint.

gnubler

I would definitely sign up to watch these. Perfect timing for me, as a newcomer to the industry. BTW, I tried to sign up for an account on your website and it refused my uploaded reseller's permit on the signup form...said my PDF wasn't a PDF, so I gave up.

GB2

Old Member
I certainly would participate, I think it's amazing what you are doing from the start of your business through the development of your FileMaker software system that is today operating your major company today. Not only do I admire what you have done personally but I appreciate your products and services as you are the only company I will use for the products you supply. Keep up the great work Gene!

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
Hi everyone, Gene here!

I started FireSprint with my brother and a friend from high school in my parents basement in 2007. Today, the three of us are still at it with 26 employees. We did a little over $5 million in revenue in 2020. It's been a hell of a journey. We've done a few things right, but mostly just kept from messing up too bad. :D

I have been thinking about doing some YouTube/Facebook live streams to generate some useful content helping others in this industry. I'm not an installer, but I would like to think I have some idea of how to price products, market, build an ecommerce website, run a business, etc.

Even if we don't have the answer directly, we likely know someone that could join us on the show and take questions. Accountants, attorneys, manufacturer's reps, wrap pros, etc.

Curious if you guys would be interested in something like this, maybe weekly? I ask that you reply with questions you might like answered and a time of the day that you think would work best for your schedules?
FireSprint.com Gene, thank you for this Thread. I appreciate it.

Hi everyone, Gene here!

Curious if you guys would be interested in something like this, maybe weekly? I ask that you reply with questions you might like answered and a time of the day that you think would work best for our schedules?
Hi Gene, I Have a internet base Sign Shop in Florida focus corrugated printed plastic signs printed, banners etc I have been fallowing your youtube channel for years and frankly I learn a lot from it, I will be happy an interest in your project. I have a question about corrugated plastic, do you print this on your digital press or you still do the screen printing process?

Hi Gene, I Have a internet base Sign Shop in Florida focus corrugated printed plastic signs printed, banners etc I have been fallowing your youtube channel for years and frankly I learn a lot from it, I will be happy an interest in your project. I have a question about corrugated plastic, do you print this on your digital press or you still do the screen printing process?
this is because we start to do screen printing only the 1 color jobs and found more convenience print 2 color or more on the digital press, voiding the 2 screen process

FireSprint.com

We do both! We run up to 3 colors screen. Our screen printing process is very efficient. This isn't exact, but 3 colors at 250pcs, 2 colors at 100pcs and 1 color at 50pcs (24x18) are all lower cost to produce for us than our digital process.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
I would DEFINITELY be interested in this! Checked out some of your Filemaker videos and really enjoyed them. Anything that can help me grow my business is well worth the time investment.

Thanks for thinking of us sign folks and I look forward to checking this out if you get it off the ground!