• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion First thing this morning

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
upload_2021-3-2_9-29-4.png

response: The price is $10,000 plus tax. You must come into my shop with cash. I will not take a credit card for this purchase. I will not place order until payment is secure. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

jimbug72

Yeah, Mac Morris! Solid dude! Met him in Nigera when I was collecting my rewards for helping out Prince Konta Talani. Great group of guys. You should help him out!

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
almost all blank shirts order are scam
Yea, I get them once every couple of months. Sometimes I make them call me on the phone so that I can speak to them and tell them the price. To date, I have had none bring me cash. Guess I gotta work with the legit customers.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hahaaaa....... I get these a lot, too. In fact, I think I got that exact same one already.

I remember the part about..... I will be awaiting your response back the soonest. What dafug does that mean ??

Yes I realize that. Just that his looked like mine. Must be in the water. Could be a scam like you said. One never knows about these things. It's just not always what it seems.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think I hafta take these spams back. Did you see the 1,000s of illegal aliens wearing well made biden tshirts to let them in at the border ?? Who here made them ?? C'mon man, fess up, you neanderthal.

ikarasu

You guys ever get the hockey jersey scams up there?

Had a vendor I never heard of call and say he's going to send me a free personalized jersey. Asked my info...then my home address so that someone else doesn't open it on me. I told him nah, just send it here and mark it attention my name and no one will touch it.

The Convo ended with him quickly saying he'll also send us one case of packing tape and one case of paper tape.... Then quickly went on about how nice the shirt is and he hopes I enjoy it.

I made sure to ask if these tapes were free samples or something... He said no, it's just the minimum order in order to get me the jersey :rolleyes: for laughs I asked how much each thing of tape was.... He replied the same as last year. $6.50 per tape... x 72 in a case :eek: I told him we've never bought from them before, and at those prices we never would... And without a PO # Hes not authorized to charge us anything...But to feel free to still send me my jersey.

I don't think it's going to show up :(

Not 5 minutes later the other managers phone rang from the same guys... While I was in his office... Guess he was giving out tons of free jerseys that day!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I think I hafta take these spams back. Did you see the 1,000s of illegal aliens wearing well made biden tshirts to let them in at the border ?? Who here made them ?? C'mon man, fess up, you neanderthal.
I'm kicking myself for thinking that "Let Us In" RFQ for t-shirt printing was a ridiculous scam. Seemed like it just couldn't be real.