• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flaming Skull Art

BigtimeDesigns

I'm looking to purchase the attached art file or dvd.
I've seen it in many different colors.

Does anyone know who sells this?

I thought it was aurora graphics.. but I don't see it on there site.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Ron

Attachments

• flaming-blue-skull_u2t6idfw.jpg
    flaming-blue-skull_u2t6idfw.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 293
Last edited by a moderator:

slipperyfrog

Pretty sure I have seen that before and it is a piece of airbrush art that has gone viral around the internet. At one time I thought I had a link to the actual artist and the stencil he sells.

Mosh

2005 called...they want their skulls back.

Fellers used to carry a CD with that exact one on it 4-5 years ago. You might check there.

rjssigns

That looks like Mike Lavallee's work. He's the honcho at killerpaint.com. Maybe they could help you out?

strypguy

That flame artwork is part of a collection. I have it but without the skull. I think it was called firestorm. Comes in red and blue flames.

John

MakeMyGraphic

lol almost looks like Dorothy signed up just to ask that :) it's funny what internet searches will do to someone at times of desperation hehehe anyone get an answer for this? I personally find flaming skulls to be tacky buut whatever people want I guess is popular *shrug*

Patentagosse

That looks like Mike Lavallee's work. He's the honcho at killerpaint.com. Maybe they could help you out?

Yes, it's quite evident that this blue skull design was inspired by Lavallee's style according to these 3 samples from Lavallee's website...

Attachments

• Job1.jpg
    Job1.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Job2.jpg
    Job2.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Job3.jpg
    Job3.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 113