• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10.5 Build 1806 ceased working on 2 computers simulat

Signs 'n' Stuff

2 computers have stopped working with flexi PDF rip this evening. they started by not importing then stopped working all together. Is there an end date for 10.5?
Cheers Brett

Signs 'n' Stuff

one machine just crashes straight out of flexi at each import attempt. the other give flexisign pro 10.5.1 pdf rip has stopped working a problem caused the program to stop working correctly Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

running on win 7

DZineGraphX

i had this happen to me friday and sat as i was trying to get some stuff done. Would start and crash. Would go to save anything it would crash - even a blank document (was getting desperate). Also happening when i went to import and image and it wasnt a large image at all - under 1 meg.

not sure if it was on here but i saw somewhere where it said to open the preference manager and load the default settings. You will have to re-orgainize your design space again - add toolbars etc that you want showing but other then that it worked for me and things are running back to normal. Didnt change the printer or cut settings at all - same profiles etc that i used before when i went to rip and print and cut just the design space needed to set up again.

Hope this works for you - but i was having the same kind of issues and its working again.

WildWestDesigns

are you guys running updated on your window computers? if so cut that crap off!

If they are running Win 10, no easy way to do that. If the work around that I had on my dad's older computer with Win 10 is no longer valid.

I do think though 10.5 has reached EOL though. I think they have stopped using those servers. I'm thinking it's 10.5 and earlier anyway.