• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Flexi 10.5 Export PDF Help

mmblarg

Hi all!

Hopefully simple question! I can't seem to find the setting in my export file that is sending my artboard with the selected graphic. I've attached a couple tests to show you guys what I mean

No matter where in my file I move the graphic, the artboard shows up in the PDF. Obviously one solution is to just move the file back into the artboard (attached file where PDF looks fine this way) but we often work with multiple variations in one file and it's a little annoying to group and align each option before sending a PDF. (Plus, I didn't have a problem with this before my computer blue-screened and had to be reformatted.)

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• test.pdf
    2.2 KB · Views: 326
  • test2.pdf
    2.3 KB · Views: 234
  • in artboard.pdf
    2.1 KB · Views: 218

iraney

Uncheck that box and it will bring up the option to include border or not.

EDIT: swapped bounding box to include border they call the artboard border for some reason.

mmblarg

Uncheck that box and it will bring up the option to include border or not.

EDIT: swapped bounding box to include border they call the artboard border for some reason.

Well that was the weirdest thing but it's fixed! Unselected suppress options and left the next set of options the same (only had three: file size, rasterize upon export, and show border which was unselected.) Even though I didn't technically change anything there's no more issue. Went back to suppress options and still golden.

Thank you for the help!

spooledUP7

Well that was the weirdest thing but it's fixed! Unselected suppress options and left the next set of options the same (only had three: file size, rasterize upon export, and show border which was unselected.) Even though I didn't technically change anything there's no more issue. Went back to suppress options and still golden.

Thank you for the help!
It's a glitch. I have run into the same thing on new installations. Once you have set it (done nothing but clicked the button on and off) then you are good to go, but be sure to close Flexi to permanently set the change. FYI it still does it in version 12.