• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10 color profile issues

ABBOTARTDEPT

We use the mimaki jv3-160. We just recently switched from megaink to triangle ink. We use bulk system and mega apparently is going away. The triangle ink works well. However I cant seem to find any support for color profiles. Im having bigger problems printing correctly on banner material. Seems none of the profiles that came with flexi 10 will work on my banner stock. I use either jetflex, or avery banner material. one problem is the color drops out a bit for about an inch then comes right back again. and on other part it looks like its laying down way too much ink and the edges are bleeding together (which is a color profile problem) Now going out and getting new rip software or a new printer just aint going to happen. If anyone out there knows of some good color profiles for banner material please let me know. Or if anyone has anything that works well with triangle ink. Thank you very much.

Rosh-NI_ent.

check your ICC color profiles...you can get them thru avery''s website i'm having an issue with the color profiles saving...