• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10 won't print!

FTG

Have been using Flexi 10 since February. Program is awesome if you don't mind the gremlins it seems to have. Crashing, freezing etc. but I digress. My problem is I installed the latest Flexi 10 update from the SAi site and now I can't print! Production Manager starts to Rip and Print, gets to about 55% and gives me a "cannot open pc" error. Tech support at SAi says they have never seen that error message and asked if I was sure it was not saying "cannot open port" instead. It's not. They are lost as to what is happening. Anyone else ever have this issue?:thankyou:

signguy54

Not an artist
you're not alone

switched to new computer. got that error a few times...then started getting write port error. but only after it starts printing.

then i upgraded to 10.0.3 from 10.0.2 - same problem.

CS-SignSupply

On both PC's? For some reason I am thinking a Port is being monitored or blocked possibly. Can you explain your network setup as well as the list the devices (brand/model/connection type) connected to your PC?