• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 11 and Mimaki jv33-160 profiles

Craig A

I am having an issue with Flexi 11 profiles for a Mimaki jv33-160 (SS21 inks) and horizontal banding with IJ180 cv3 and sv480 mc media. I either get great color but horizontal banding and/or pixellation, or no banding and/or pixellation but color is off. It isn't a feed compensation issue, I've made sure everythiing is tight there.

The only profiles I find on Flexi's site to download for 3M media do not include sv480 or IJ180 cv3, though I have managed to tweak a half-assed profile we are using based on the IJ35C 540x1080 profile I downloaded from SAI's site. Their IJ-180 profile sucks; it just looks terrible if I use it's default settings, and only gets worse as I change temps, resolutions, etc. Does 3M have these profiles and if so where can I download them? Or should we just upgrade to the latest version of Flexi and that will solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.