• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 12 Graduate Color Issue

BAD NOVA

I have a mutoh vj 1204 I can print a single color of red and it looks great,
then i make my design and add the cmyk colors and when I print red
changing to grey, my red comes out orange. I dont know if its something
I'm doing wrong or if there something I need to change.
If someone has had this same problem PLEASE let me know.
Thank You Brian

Austin97

I have a Roland SP-300 converted into a SP-300V but I have the same problem. I can't figure out if its my printer or flexi. I am going to have a tech come out again. Let me know fi you resolve your issue. For example I went to print a flag and it had a tint of red and I don't know why.

Thank you

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
When you created your gradient did you specify the gradient to be in CMYK.? You do this by selecting the four CMYK dots on the Fill and Stroke dialog instead of the three RGB dots. Kind of obscure but important.

Next what is your gradient rendering intent? You set this in Production manager. Set the gradient rendering intent to 'No Color Correction'. If you feel adventurous, set all fo your rendering intents, except for Bitmap, to 'No Color Correction'. Set the bitmap color correction to 'Perceptual'.

If all this should fail you then make an RGB bitmap out of the gradient. Not CMYK, but RGB. With the bitmap rendering intent set to 'Perceptual' see if that doesn't print properly.

BAD NOVA

When you created your gradient did you specify the gradient to be in CMYK.? You do this by selecting the four CMYK dots on the Fill and Stroke dialog instead of the three RGB dots. Kind of obscure but important.

Next what is your gradient rendering intent? You set this in Production manager. Set the gradient rendering intent to 'No Color Correction'. If you feel adventurous, set all fo your rendering intents, except for Bitmap, to 'No Color Correction'. Set the bitmap color correction to 'Perceptual'.

If all this should fail you then make an RGB bitmap out of the gradient. Not CMYK, but RGB. With the bitmap rendering intent set to 'Perceptual' see if that doesn't print properly.

Bob, Thank you that was it. Austin 97 try this it work read post above from BOB.
Thanks again