• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Flexi 12 HP Edition won't complete RIP (inconsistent)

Ache

Hi guys,

I'm running Flexi 12 Production Manager HP edition.
After nesting multiple jobs and RIPing, it succeeds at times but other times it freezes (e.g. 90%) and fails to progress. After aborting the RIP -> un-nesting (separating the files), varying results occur:

1) I re-RIP the now separated files -> all individual files RIP fine -> nest again -> Nest succeeds RIPing...

2) I re-RIP separated files -> 1-3 of the multiple files fail to RIP (stuck at 0%) -> I delete these 1-3 'failed' files -> re-drag 'failed' files onto Flexi RIP -> all individual RIP fine -> Nest files -> Nest succeeds RIPing

3) re-RIP separated files -> 1-3 of the multiple files fail -> I delete & redrag 'failed' ones on -> all individual RIP fine -> Nest files -> Nest fails again (stuck at 95%)

4) If I use above method to finally get past the RIP, printer sometimes fails to print HP barcode or overlaps files on top of each other even though it appears fine on the RIP preview

The results are so random across hundreds of new files each week that I don't feel like it's a corrupted file issue. I've tried clearing job logs, re-installing Flexi multiple times and updating to no luck and it's driving me crazy.

I feel as though it's a memory issue related to Flexi because it seems to occur more frequently when I have more files in the 'hold' menu? I tend to use large EPS files from 30-200mb each file, and store 20-50 of these in the 'Hold' menu at a given time. I would greatly appreciate any assistance. And many thanks in advance.

- Background Info -
File format - EPS
File Size - 30-200mb
Flexi 12 - installed onto SSD with 120gb space remaining
Files - located on HDD with 1TB space remaining
HP Latex 115 Printer / HP 54" Cutter
Computer - i5 / 16gb RAM / integrated intel GPU
Windows 10