• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 12 keeps crashing!

yukon

I've been having issues with Flexi 12 (cloud) sp3p4 build 2568 crashing a lot. Usually when I go to save a drawing.

I've tried restarting the PC to clear RAM but it's still doing it.

Any ideas on what's wrong?

Thanks!

jimdtg

SP3 has many problems that people complain since it released. If you are still keep archives of SP2, roll back to that version to use.

IsItFasst

I haven't noticed it crashing more than normal. To be honest, I have gotten in such a habit of restarting it so much so it doesn't crash that I can't remember the last time it caught me by surprise. I'm running Windows 10 with that exact same Flexi build.

yukon

I think it might have to do with Production Manager. It's always running when it crashes. Also, when I close Flexi, it no longer closes PM automatically. Maybe it's also something with the latest Windows 10 update from last week. It was a major update. Hope I figure it out soon...

tetonsio

Try to check and fix windows files and use CCleaner to clean register. It is always a shared file replaced by another program you have installed. If you have another pc try installing only the sai Flex, probably won't crash.

Melissa Musick

no it just crashes all the time. I havent been able to figure out why but thinking after 30 years in this business time to change jobs because of all these errors affecting my production