• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Flexi 12 Paneling issues

WyoRichard

I'm running Flexi 12 with a Mutoh VJ-1624x. When I have a print that I have paneled and a contour cut it prints the panel that I have selected but when I go to cut the contour on my Q64 cutter is looks for the registration marks for the whole print and not just the panel which was printed. I have done this before a number of times but I must have changed something as it's not working now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rich

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Print and cut one panel at a time I think. You can select/deselect the panels and send them individually.

WyoRichard

Print and cut one panel at a time I think. You can select/deselect the panels and send them individually.

Yeah I am only sending the selecting one panel at a time (bold border on selected panel and the other panel covered in xxx). The weird part is that it'll print the selected panel but when I go to cut the contour it looks for the registration marks for the whole thing and not just what was printed. Thanks for your help!