• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Flexi 12-Plot command after cuttest

2ny

Hi.
We have recently upgraded our Flexi 10.x licenses to Flexi 12, and are experiencing an issue with our plotter Summacut T140 series. In Flexi 10, whenever we had performed a cuttest on the pressure for the tangential knife, our plotter would feed the used amount of vinyl before starting plotting of the plotjob we then started.
In Flexi 12 this does not happen. I have already ruined a couple of jobs since the plotjob starts on top of the area used for cuttests, and are somewhat baffled at how depentent we are of the small things in life. :)
I have had a dialog with support, but have not got a fix yet. There is a opportunity to put a command in the options in the plot window -maybe a feed command before starting to plot the jobs...?
I have sent an e-mail to Summa also, but I thought maybe someone else also has an issue with this.

Best regards
Tony

Cyclynn

I know of no command options for what you need. Probably a change of habit to reset your origin...

bannertime

There should be some type of Advance after Plot option. I'm not familiar with PM and Summa menu options. Could you share a screenshot of them?

2ny

There should be some type of Advance after Plot option. I'm not familiar with PM and Summa menu options. Could you share a screenshot of them?

Now this was fun. Your answer was similar to support and I thought that did not make any sense, because I wanted the plotter to make the advance before the plottjob I am sending and not after. But it turns out that the cuttest that the plotter performs is like any other plottjob, and the plotdriver/dialog realize this. So when I enabled the choice for "advance after plot" and put in 15mm advance after plot it did exactly what I wanted. When I now perform a cuttest and click send after adjustment of the pressure, the media advance as it should before starting to plot. I suspect I may have done this rutine/research before then and have just forgotten the recipe. Thanks for your time and effort.

Best regards
Tony
cut-plot_Summa S140T_options.png cut-plot_Summa S140T_options_advance after plot.png