• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 12 subscription and colors

iceon

I run Flexi subscription and Windows 10 was wondering if anyone had this issue when it switched to Flexi 12. My colors on my monitor and when printing are darker than what they should be. I’ve tried multiple things to get it to change and nothing seems to help. I have a repeat customer that has a teal green logo and it shows on my monitor a darker green and prints that color. I bring up that same logo on an old computer and the colors great.
Can’t use old computer.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I bet it has something to do with your input color profiles from one version to the other. Most software uses the exact same input profiles so it is rare to see different ones but if you ever changed that setting on the old version, the new version will default to the standard ones. The standard input profiles are Adobe RGB (1998) for RGB and U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) V2 for CMYK. I don't use Flexi enough to know where that setting is but it should be wherever your color setting are.

ColorCrest

All around shop helper.
It seems you’re using a new computer with your new Flexi version?

If so, you should re-profile your monitor which is now using a different settings by the new computer and then install your previous Flexi media and ICC profiles on your new computer. Otherwise you will need to re-profile your new setup.

I’m guessing you may need to contact your Flexi software support for more help.