• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 12 to run HP360 Printer?

Brandon708

Hi,

I'm on the verge of ordering a HP360 and my sales rep tells me I have to upgrade from Flexi 10.5 to Flexi 12 in order to use the HP360. Is this accurate?

Thanks,
Brandon

myront

CorelDRAW is best
WHAT! Have you not read the trail of bad reviews of that printer? Sorry not sure about the Flexi question. I'd prefer not to use that either.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
WHAT! Have you not read the trail of bad reviews of that printer? Sorry not sure about the Flexi question. I'd prefer not to use that either.

I think for every negative post about Latex there are 10 posts about how bitchen they are.

There is also an Edition of Flexi called FlexiSign Pro HP edition. This edition is FlexiPro but with the ability to only print to HP Printers. It can use any plotter you want for cutting. This is the version we went with since we only have the one printer and it is amazing. I beleive it was about $1000 less then FlexiPro Full Edition

ericm

Hi,

I'm on the verge of ordering a HP360 and my sales rep tells me I have to upgrade from Flexi 10.5 to Flexi 12 in order to use the HP360. Is this accurate?

Thanks,
Brandon

Brandon this is true Flexi 12 has all the plugins for the 360 and 370 printers
we run run 2 hp 370's and love them!!!!!! we ran all Mimaki machines before jv5s-jv3s-jv33s and solvent is a pain in the *** and the Roland printers were junk so slow and ink Quality was horrible ....... do your research get what will work best for you !!!! oh and Flexi 12 has worked very well for us ...I don't even touch Onyx any more good luck on what ever you decide