• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 19 Pantone charts printing correctly except for last two columns?

mmblarg

Hello all! The owner is upgrading from Flexi 10.5 to Flexi 19 and doing a practice run on one computer before flipping all of them in the shop. We've run into an interesting issue and are waiting on Flexi tech support to give us a call back - but I figured in the meantime I'd see if any of you are familiar with this.

The owner has downloaded the correct color profiles/drivers and the Pantone charts from Flexi. The attached images are of page 6 printed with color correction and without. With color correction, the last four columns print spot on to our physical Pantone charts but the first three columns are completely wrong/almost nonexistent. When printed without color correction, this flips where the first three are spot on and the last four are way too dark.

Any thoughts?

***EDIT: Flexi called back, did some patches and reinstalled some things - so never mind! It was a software issue. I'll leave this up in case someone else has a similar problem.

Attachments

• COLORCORRECTION.JPG
    COLORCORRECTION.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 401
  • NOCORRECTION.JPG
    NOCORRECTION.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 105
Last edited: