• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 21 beta anyone?

TomK

Wondering if anyone has access to Flexi 21 beta? I'm curious how the layered printing options are going to work and if they will support the UCJV.

Tom

WildWestDesigns

I don't know about Flexi, but the beta testing that I have done with commercial software there is usually an NDA attached to it, so I doubt that any specifics would be forth coming, if SAi does it the same way.

WildWestDesigns

TomK you might find it funny, but that's the way it goes. If it's an invite only beta and not something like an RC (release candidate) testing, that very well maybe be the case. Jira issues are also blocked from outside onlookers etc. Things can still change from Beta to RC (the reason why they cited for NDAs when I was beta testing, functionality could change, features could change from what we were testing to what was released)

Dale D

I have been a Beta tester for a few months now. I had issues in the past with files with large amounts of nodes causing Flexi to just stop. Once they went to 64 bit, I have not had that as a issue any more. It is a bit faster response over all as well. (compared to 19) Im very pleased with what they done.

With that being said, they sent out emails today announcing the official release of 21.

TomK

I have been a Beta tester for a few months now. I had issues in the past with files with large amounts of nodes causing Flexi to just stop. Once they went to 64 bit, I have not had that as a issue any more. It is a bit faster response over all as well. (compared to 19) Im very pleased with what they done.

With that being said, they sent out emails today announcing the official release of 21.
Did you test out any layered printing by chance?