• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 8.1 Project Manager Polling

2000XPSD

Flexi 8.1 on a win7 computer thru usb. i've had this problem for a while and cant figure it out...i can cut ok but when i hit the "polling" button to get my material size project manager crashes.
tcip is unchecked and no i'm not upgrading to 10...any ideas?

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Flexi 8.1 is not really over all compatible with Windows 7. Try a Version > 8.5v1.

Not really an option for him since you can no longer buy the upgrade to 8.5 / 8.6 anymore. 8.1 to 8.5 was a paid upgrade and when a new version comes out, all prior versions are no longer sold.

FrankW

Not really an option for him since you can no longer buy the upgrade to 8.5 / 8.6 anymore. 8.1 to 8.5 was a paid upgrade and when a new version comes out, all prior versions are no longer sold.

"Version > 8.5v1" means "higher than" ;) . If he do not have access to a 8.5v1, he should upgrade to 10.5.

Fastsigns2041

Fastsigns Palm Harbor
Same problem for me. I'm using an older summa D120 via USB. I have summa's USB drivers installed as well. Sometimes the only thing that works is unplugging the USB and putting it back in. I've tried running production manager as admin, and every combination of compatibility mode.

CS-SignSupply

What brand and model of cutter?

PM the key number to me and I will see if I can find the 8.1v1 and v2 updates from our database that might help.

Fastsigns2041

Fastsigns Palm Harbor
Running a VMWare Virtual machine with XP in the background to run my cutter. Not the best solution, but it works.