• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi 8.5 upgrade pricing?

Lunatic Taskbar

I vaguely recall seeing the upgrade was free but only in the states... I think it was on their website. it may have been a time limited thing.

fozzyber

You want a good one, I got my software 8/14 or 8/15 the free upgrade to 8.5 was announced 8-22. I called SAi and requested a n upgrade. I was turned down FLAT!!! I was told that I was outside the date and that was that. (I was told this by Richard Finkel)
I called him about the request, and he told me to email him a request. So I did, he then forwarded this request to his boss.
When he did this he made a mistake and included me in the email to his boss..:Oops: This was the email he sent.
"Hi Jim,
Do you want to approve a free upgrade for the below Sign Warehouse customer or should I just tell him no?
Richard Finkel
"

Might I just say how professional that sounds...
I think this gives some in site in to how SAi feels about their customers.

I was out side the dates and that is their rules, no free upgrade for me, but I will remember this the next time I look for software... maybe so should you.....

VinylCraft

Yeah well it doesn't suprise me one bit. And to have the Nads to be a supporter here Thank you very much!!

Valentino

SW is kinda the Wal-Mart for Flexisign. The upgrade is 395.00 from them. you get to use your old 8.1 key.

I really like 8.5, the production manager has some cool upgrades. very good update if you own flexi.

PMG

SW is kinda the Wal-Mart for Flexisign. The upgrade is 395.00 from them. you get to use your old 8.1 key.

I really like 8.5, the production manager has some cool upgrades. very good update if you own flexi.
Are your running 8.5 on XP or Vista ...does the install give you the choice between XP and Vista? Plus i will wait to get it till i spend some more cash with SW they always cutting deals,i make them deal with me,if i buy this you give me...THAT!

PMG

XP, what do you mean a choice?
Its Vista Ready....just wondering how it works on the new Vista machines and if it still can be run on XP as well. You would think that it would give you a choice on what system to run it on sense the upgrade was for Vista machines!!!!