• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi 8.6, windows 7 , ser # questions

Mf

we have 2 verions of flexi pro. we have 8.5 and 10 both we bought over the years, I went to load 8.5 on my lap top and I have the orginal box and dongle but cant find the ser # and i know their is a up dated 8.6v2 up date. will this work on my windows pro7? where would i find my ser # to get this thing working on my lap top, I am heading out of town for half a week and figured if i had it I can atleast open files that I need on my trip instead of having my shop open and email to me. any help ????? it seems the soft ware up grade is non stop maybe i need to call monday and ask for help ..... we get better answers from this fourm then the makers most the time.

phototec

I don't know anything about a serial #, after I purchased my Flexi Pro 10, I had to setup an account with SAi and then they sent me an email with 32 digit PASSWORD and a 8 digit activation code.

So you will need to contact them and have proof your copy is legit!

The number I have for them is1-800-229-9044, from 2011.

Mf

I type the number in that is on the dongle it is registered to me thru flexi sai so should be easy to get it figured out

thank you for their contact info

mfatty500

The serial # for mine is on the back of the jacket insert, along with the password. Did you try the Flexi forums?