• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 8 for Mac and Snow Leopard?

Matt-Tastic

it worked under leopard, so i'm not sure why an upgrade would cause a problem. i mean, its a mac!

you might have some issues with puma, but thats a while off :)

Steve Rife

jnyreno... Flexi 8.5 was written for Leopard. With Snow Leopard I have noticed only 2 annoyances so far:

1. File > Export. The list of "Save as type" in the Export dialog displays "??" instead of the actual export type. However, the software will export files correctly.
2. SafeNet (hardware key) displays warning messages when launching the program. Once you click past the message, the software launches fine and is perfectly functional.

IMO- these annoyances are not big enough to keep you from upgrading to Snow Leopard... but SAi and SafeNet are working on both.

jnyreno

Thanks a lot Steve. I'm getting new Macs and they are supplied with Snow Leopard. Beacon is one of my suppliers, which department are you in?