• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 8 Question

GARY CULY

O.K. MEN im stumped ...checked big manual .tried for a good bit heres the deal
i pulled a box on the screen ...set perimeters in design deal there ..43x 16..i go to convert to outline so i can put a radius on the corners ...standard move ...well when i catch the corner of the box "accendently?" all the sudden i now have control of the corner radius by just sliding the curser left and right ..as i slide the radius increase -decrease ....im thinking wow how this happen? neato! welp i let off the left clicker ,,,try to see what the heck i done to make that happen...cant get it to do that anymore ......what did i do accedenty to make the curser have control of the boxes corner radius by holding down the left mouse and sliding?
thanks for your help

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Don't convert it to outlines.
Go to Design Central, select the rectangle tab and make your corner adjustments from there with or without your scroll button on the mouse.