• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi acting odd lately

IsItFasst

I have yet to upgrade to 19 due to the color horror stories I have heard so I am on 12 Cloud SP3 p4 2568. But lately I have noticed all kinds of odd things happening:
  1. When I have several windows open and go to look at "more windows" it automatically asks me on each and every window I have open to save them
  2. Lots of "sharing violations" when saving files these days. I go to save a file with changes that I have already saved before but then it will tell me I can't save it. So I delete the file but even with it deleted it will ask if I want to overwrite it then it will let me save.
  3. I have noticed on more than one occasion when I put details in "job information" save it the information isn't there. Even if I don't close the file and it is open and I go back to add more details it will be blank occasionally.
I'm sure there are a few other glitches but these are the ones I have been seeing a bunch of lately. Who knows...maybe they are a Windows issue but they sure seems like Flexi problems. Don't recall seeing these issues before ever.

DPD

I've been using flexi 19 for quite a while. I have no known color issues but I do profile with an i1 so maybe that's why. You can run 12 and 19 side by side to check it out.

bannertime

Flexi 19 has been updated and the major bugs have been fixed. There was a patch that was needed for people with HP latex machines that required you to call in, but that doesn't take very long either.

I'm on the same build as you are, and I've been having my own weird problems. Mostly issues with raster images taking a few seconds to respond to actions and Flexi disconnecting from Production Manager so that I can't send directly from Flexi unless I restart either program.

Flexi 19 has been updated and the major bugs have been fixed. There was a patch that was needed for people with HP latex machines that required you to call in, but that doesn't take very long either.

Is this still a thing? I've been having issues with Flexi 19 and my HP Latex 315.

Specifically it has to do with spot colors shifting when I add a BMP picture to a print. I figured out how to make this work with black but I'm confused as to get it to work with different colors.