• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi and versaworks prefcutcontour

shaunie44

anyone advice how to see precutcontour in versaworks please , done a design in illstrator and added the prefcutcontour versaworks sees the 2 cuts but only as contour

equippaint

You have to make the perf cut contour a spot color and name it PerfCutContour then in VW you should see perf cut controls under cutting options. Might have to click enable advanced settings, I don't really remember.

crny1

One spot color has to be named CutContour and the other PerfCutContour so it can distinquish between the 2.

equippaint

Make sure you are calling it "PerfCutContour" case sensitive If the perf cut settings dialog isn't available in VW than chances are your spot color is not named right

shaunie44

its coming up with the 2 dancing lines in versa works but not the second special items A just shows countour cut and 2 sets of dancincing lines