• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Flexi Cloud And Hp Basic Rip

TDFcustomSL

I have temporarily Installed Flexi Cloud on my laptop, until I can get my computers and other equipment moved into my new shop. My new Latex 110 Printer of course came with the HP RIP. My question is this, is it possible to get the HP RIP as the default RIP instead of production manager opening by default? Or is the HP RIP designed to just open print ready files into and not send them directly from Flexi? Thanks In Advance!

deand_sai

Merchant Member
The Flexi HP Latex Basic Edition that is bundled with your HP 110 printer does not include Flexi Designers, just Production Manager. Your Flexi Cloud (v11) wont send files to that PM. You could upgrade that Basic HP Edition to a full Flexi product that would work with your Flexi Cloud.

I have temporarily Installed Flexi Cloud on my laptop, until I can get my computers and other equipment moved into my new shop. My new Latex 110 Printer of course came with the HP RIP. My question is this, is it possible to get the HP RIP as the default RIP instead of production manager opening by default? Or is the HP RIP designed to just open print ready files into and not send them directly from Flexi? Thanks In Advance!