• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Flexi Controlling Graphtec Parameters Question

djngnear

Hello this forum has been pretty helpful so far! I can never get Flexi to control the speed, force, etc on my Graphtec CE6000. I have to manually do it on the machine. I’ve contacted both Flexi and Graphtec and they just told me to reset some things but it didn’t work. I’m mainly looking to set different speeds for different colors and weeding layers. Anyone have this issue? Any help is appreciated!!

Snydo

I haven't used a Graphtec in a few years but it used to be a setting on the Graphtec called 'Condition Priority' with the options of 1.Manual or 2.Software....you want option 2.

Jburns

I used to run a graphtec on flexi - same problem. But I found using cutter settings, from the cutter menu was the most reliable. And turning off Cutter settings in production manager setup - image

Attachments

• Flexi 11 Screenshot Plotter Settings.PNG
    Flexi 11 Screenshot Plotter Settings.PNG
    104.8 KB · Views: 141