• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi crashed while saving, now file won't open.

I spent about 3 hours today designing a fire department patch. It had a couple cutout images imported from Corel Draw and a few effects but nothing too crazy. I was saving throughout the project, but when I clicked save for the last time Flexi crashed. I opened it back up and went to open the project.. and Flexi crashed again. It crashes every time I try to open or import this project. The file is not showing to be corrupt, everything looks normal. Is there any way I can revert back one save or something to get this opened up?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
If you use Windows Restore Points or Backup, you can right click on the file and click properties. There should be a tab that says, "Previous Versions", Click that and it will tell you if there is any other version saved by windows for recovery. If there isn't anything there, you aren't using the feature.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
You could try opening a new blank flexi file and importing your flexi patch file into it. This works (sometimes) with corel and illustrator problem files so maybe it will work with flexi.

wayne k
guam us

Snydo

Another thing to try is to copy and paste that file to a different location on the hard drive, I've had that work before.