• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi-Graphtec perf cut shiift

MHester

1st time trying to make contour cut and perf cut for a decal, so bear with me.
Flexi print and cut 12, Graphtec 8600. I have a simple circle for a test. Drew the green circle in Flexi, added 2 contour cuts: one just inside the edge of the green to cut just the vinyl, the second one is 1/8" outside the circle to cut through the vinyl and liner. Pretty standard stuff for everyone I'm sure, but not for a first timer.
Problem...I RIP the file, I've told Flexi which line does which condition, all looks good. I print it out, take it to the cutter, align it all up. It cuts the first inner contour cut perfect (condition#1), then prompts me to hit enter on the Graphtec, and it will shift to the perf condition (#3). I hit enter, and it cuts the perf line, but shifts the whole line up about a 1/4". It looked right in the software, but doesn't cut the perf line in the right place. What am I missing?

Last edited: