• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Legacy update

uneedasign

My computer crashed, and my version of Flexi is 7.6v2 Build # 776. I downloaded an update from the Flexi Website a couple of years ago. The don't seem to offer any updates for legacy products. Does anyone know where I can get an update to a newer build #?
Thanks,
Mark

iSign

I think if you can find the SAi rep, named Matt something... then you can search his posts... I think it was in one of the "Flexi Sucks" threads, possibly by some os101king, or some user name like that... anyway, Matthew offered a link to some download files... not sure if they will help, but they might.

iSign

I found the post I was thinking of, but it was for a newer version.

I'll post what I found anyway, just in case you want to contact matthew regarding this issue:

Send me your contact info and I will send you a link to download the 8.6v1 release (this invitation is available to all 8.5 users - it requires an 8.5 password to install and run)

Matthew Scher
Director of eCommerce
SA International
International Plaza II, Suite 625
Philadelphia, PA 19113
MatthewS@SAIntl.biz
484-498-9009 Direct
610-521-6300x144