• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi not printing registration marks, Why

hapycmpr

Flexi 8.1 will show registration marks but wont print the marks to my Falcon Jr so I can't cut on my Mutoh SC850D. Can you think of any reason?

SameDay Signs

Flexi 8.1 will show registration marks but wont print the marks to my Falcon Jr so I can't cut on my Mutoh SC850D. Can you think of any reason?

If you go into rip and print setting and then click advanced then click the contour button at the bottom then when the box pops up click on the advanced part or settings and make sure it is marked send bot print and cut not just print

hapycmpr

Once contour option is selected the bottomoption reads “As separate jobs”, “print job only” and “contour job only”. “Asseparate jobs” is selected.
Also there are three options for Mutoh.One is “Mutoh”, one is “Mutoh 2”, and the other is “Mutoh Multiple Segments”. Ihave just the “Mutoh” selected, although I have tried all three. Thanks.