• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Or Rasterlink?

Jonzed

We have a Mimaki Cjv30 and we are not very fond of rasterlink. We are looking for something more user friendly. Do any of you have Flexi? Do you like it?

Oroscoe

We use Flexi Sign on a daily basis and love it.
Flexi is mostly sign making software with a little bit of RIP capabilities. Rasterlink is more RIP than sign software.

Myster Enigma

We use Flexi Sign on a daily basis and love it.
Flexi is mostly sign making software with a little bit of RIP capabilities. Rasterlink is more RIP than sign software.
Hi there,

I have recently downloaded Rasterlink and I'm not too fond of it. I have the Mimaki CJV-30-60. I was using Flexisign before that and find Flexi to be easier and faster. I am quite new to print and cut so only recently heard of the term "Rip Software" I've googled it a while ago but still don't completely understand the meaning of it. I've been printing sublimation using epson printers for years and the word RIP has never come up or did it ever apply to what I was doing.

From my understanding is ripping the process of converting a job so that it is immediately ready to be printed therefore saving time? Can you please explain this briefly for me. Also you say that Rasterlink is more of a Rip software. What rip features does it have that Flexisign doesn't have.

Thank you

mackenzieGRAPHICS

I use Flexi and VersaWorks for my printers here and I prefer the flexibility with Flexi quite a bit more (no pun intended). We've tried using Rasterlink and it just wasn't user friendly and didn't have half the capabilities as Flexi. I also highly prefer Flexi over VersaWorks for the same reasons.