• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Production manager layout

brycesteiner

I've got a sign that I'm trying to run side by side on a 54" roll on my Mutoh. I can't seem to get it to do it. It only wants to run 1 column and 2 rows. I can use my imposition software to do it, but I thought there might be a way to do this in flexi directly. Any ideas? I've attachd the picture
attachment.php

Thanks!
Bryce

Attachments

• upload.jpg
    upload.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 632

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Have you tried selecting the top image and manually dragging it to where you want it to print? In Flexi cloud there is a button you can select specifically for Manual Nesting but I think in your version you can just grab it and move it.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Oops. I was actually running Flexi 10.5 and it has the option to Manually nest. Maybe they moved it in Cloud.

Steph_Stamm

Hi Bryce - Try clicking the button with the little man. It will drop down a menu that has different orientations. Choose one that is sideways and you should be good to go!