• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi question

graphics guru

So had to reinstall flexi on windows upgrade...using windows 7 with felxi pro v8.1
works fine ..except every time i click on a tool ..text tool...color etc...a preference box pops up asking various questions...i set all tool settings in the preferences when i reinstalled...so not sure why it keeps poppin up..its annoying more than anything...and when you take the select tool say on a object it automatically switches to the rotate tool unless i double click it...not seen these issues before...it doesnt effect output or design..it just slows things down when these continuously keep poppin up ...20 years on flexi...cant figure out how to recitfy

Jburns

I have the same version on windows 7.
I don't see those pop ups, but I do run mine in XP mode, not windows 7
Not sure if that will make a difference for you

graphics guru

hmmm not sure i think it worked fine for first while so not sure if i clicked somethign by accident..how do you switch to XP