• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi school sept.27-28

GARY CULY

TUBELITE CO. in charollote is having a flexi seminar[sp] sept.27-28
my sales rep Tim Mastin phoned and told me couple days ago .[place i bought my mimaki and flexi program] price 299.00 for 2 days ...the man doing trianing is a FLEXI genius amongst those cats ...cant member his name but phoning them thell have all that info ..hes reserved a discount rate at a comfort suite just 2 blocks from there offices there .....
im just posting this so all will know and i hope they fill the class so it dont get aborted ..im sure thell have enough info to garner the fee ....seemed to good to be true!
also i ASKED if they would "go one on one" and answer "spacific" questions and he said YES..[ thats what i really wanted ,a training class that will answer MY questions and not just a general batch of general info]
charollott tubelite co.704-875-3117 ask for Tim Mastin or about the flexi school
hope it gets full ....if you never been to charollotte its amazing ..EVERYWHERE is wrap jobs ,nascar semis ,support vehicles ,etc cruising all over ....its insane how many cool wrap jobs and advertising things of unbelievable trickness is EVERYWHERE..its just real different ,like a place HAS to have an over-the-top trick wrap on everything ....i bout crash from looking around everytime i go there