• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Flexi Subscription can't utilize "Send email" feature!

natallica

Graphics Guru
Hey Guys, we've noticed our 2 machines that have Flexi19 subscriptions have lost the ability to use the File/Send Email/jpg/pdf/native feature. The manager used to use this quite a bit to attach artwork to a quick email for approval, but it seems it is broken in some way.

We have both machines setup with Windows 10 Pro, and Outlook is set up as the default email client on both systems.
Once we walk-through and choose the file type/selection only/overall size, it won't connect to the default mail client, and you get a 'Email not sent' error message.

If anyone reads this and can minimize their screen and try this, let me know if you have the same issue. We have one machine with a 'Perpetual' Flexi 12 license, and this feature still works fine.

Thanks for any assistance!
-N8

Evan Gillette

What build are you running? Mine still works (I use it several times per day), but I am not on the latest build I don't think, I am running Flexi design 19 sp2 Build number 3078 (subscription). Our other machine has FS12 perpetual license.

natallica

Graphics Guru
What build are you running? Mine still works (I use it several times per day), but I am not on the latest build I don't think, I am running Flexi design 19 sp2 Build number 3078 (subscription). Our other machine has FS12 perpetual license.
Build 3350 on both systems, latest from what I can tell.

netsol

Premium Subscriber
i haven't had that particular issue yet, but, if i were betting i would assume the windows update processchanged your default mail program away from the active email profile.

it drives me crazy at most of our clients, making edge the default to open pdf's and changing the program for jpegs to something that doesn't give the ability to scale printing