• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi with USCutter

Eastwind

What’s up guys,
I’ve been using flexisign pro 10 for about 6 years now.
recently started trying to cut on a “US Cutter Titan 3 with arms” and I can’t get this thing to work. Have any you configured or set this cutter up with flexi sign? Or even a similar cutter?

Mark H

What’s up guys,
I’ve been using flexisign pro 10 for about 6 years now.
recently started trying to cut on a “US Cutter Titan 3 with arms” and I can’t get this thing to work. Have any you configured or set this cutter up with flexi sign? Or even a similar cutter?

How do you like your Titan 3? Would you recommend other US Cutter plotters

Eastwind

How do you like your Titan 3? Would you recommend other US Cutter plotters
I personally haven’t gotten it to cut yet because I’m trying to use flexi 10 haha but it seems promising. Has a laser and seems quality for the price. This is a 68”

Eastwind

Have you set the cutter up in Production Manager or is that what you are having trouble with?
That’s where I’m having issues. Uscutter pops up under setup> cutters > Uscutter but the Titan 3 option isn’t there and I’m not sure if another driver will run the Titan 3 68” cutter

Southpaw1

I'm considering buying a titan 3 with arms for the same purpose. I had the same question. So flexi 12 is what I need? Does it work with Corel 13 or 18? I'm running 13 on an older machine with XP and 18 on a newer one with windows 10

V. V.

Inkjet printing guru
I'm considering buying a titan 3 with arms for the same purpose. I had the same question. So flexi 12 is what I need? Does it work with Corel 13 or 18? I'm running 13 on an older machine with XP and 18 on a newer one with windows 10
First of all, no matter which version of corel you use to. Flexi 12 itself works perfectly on Win 10 x64 which I can strictly recommend.

You can also concider onyx for instance.

Southpaw1

So there is no need to use the vinyl Master Pro? I can do it straight out of flexi? Would there be a way to do it out of vinyl Master Pro Software? Is there a certain style of registration marks it needs to read? I'm printing on a Roland SJ 540 converted from a Dye sub printer so that's why I need a contour cut option. I'm new into digital printing so I want to be sure I know what the heck I'm doing before I sell something Contour cut.