• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexible LED Neon Rope Lights..anyone use them?

TDFcustomSL

Re facing the front of my body shop in the next couple of weeks and just got a crazy idea to possibly use some of this flexible LED neon tube to accent my accent stripe on the front of the building. Just curious if anyone has any experience with it or can provide any advice. Also, does anyone know where I can buy this wholesale? Thanks in advance!

visual800

yes I actually use them under my kitchen cabinets. and for that purpose they look great.

Where I am, a lot of these beauty salon supply and cash checking places use them on their windows of their stores. Indians and Koreans love this crap. I think it is the most hideous thing I have ever seen. So I would ask you please think twice. They are tacky and distracting

TDFcustomSL

I think it is the most hideous thing I have ever seen. So I would ask you please think twice. They are tacky and distracting

Guess we have different tastes haha. I love the look of neon to accent a building. From what I can see, the NeonFlex has a pretty clean look to it. I have installed tons of LED strip lights under cabinets but the NeonFlex has a completely different look to it.

The Wadd

Boarder Flex from Osram

We just used this on a bar when the updated the Façade of the building. The only thing you have to pay close attention to is the way it links together and the plug end. They use small barbed pins to make the contact. Be careful not to break them and pay close mind that the pins hit the wisre in the ends. They can miss if your not careful.

Attachments

• DSCN1060.jpg
    DSCN1060.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited: