• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FlexiFX/Production Manager Import 3rd party ICC - how to?

feuquay

flexi cloud - icc profiles

i unfortunately ran across your thread because i am having trouble too. i had to reinstall flexi on my computer because of windows issues - i have followed the same procedures i have done before (i think) with the same profiles and for some reason when i attempt to add a profile i get nothing (even though it seems like it will load) or i get "this profile is not valid for this printer" - searching for answers so i would be interested to know what you found out...
scott

CalamityJay

still lost with creating icc profiles

I have a book to recommend if you are interested in correct color setup:

Real World Color Management by Bruce Fraser.

This helped me immensely to understand what is needed for the correct color setup.

I am limited in colo because at my work, we only have software for calibrating a 6 color device.
and I am using a 8 color Epson gs6000.

When performing a subjective test with the profile created by just following the bouncing ball in flexi, the print met our ISO standards requirements.

So, if you wanna chat more, I like talking color!

feuquay

my need was more elementary and i was just not thinking (a green mistake on my part) LOL. i was not selecting to import a profile (which is what i was trying to do) and was attempting to import a profile as an ICC - i wasn't thinking. I would probably bore you with color talk - i have only used cut vinyl for the last 15 years and just made the printing jump in November. its been an experience to say the least :)
the book may do me some good - as long as its for dummies