• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexsign Pro and PhotoPrint (Mutoh version)

sdisney

OK I know this is the place that is going to give me the info.
I use to run Flexisign Pro back in the day probably 6. Back then PhotoPRINT was the way to go if you wanted to produce quality prints from the SA product line and Flexsign Pro was well for signs few color profilees compared to PhotoPrint.
Getting back to today, we have just recently bought a new Mutoh that comes with the Mutoh version of PhotoPRINT and not Flexisign Pro.
The tech told me that now Flexisign Pro is the top of the line and it can handle all of the color profiles that Photoprint can and then some. In other words Flexisign Pro is the total package for printing and cutting and signs.

I just wanted to ask everyone here if this is their experience?
Can Flexsign do everything it did back than and is a powerful replacement for PhotoPrint as well?

Thanks for the help. I tried to call SA but got that full voicemail message AGAIN.
:thankyou: