• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Floor mat graphics?

Lea Marc

Hi guys,

Strange question - a client is looking at some floor decals for a gym that would go down for the event and come up afterwards but to be reused for events during the season. So rather than print 20 or so throw away decals he is looking at one that he can lay down and reuse and relocate at his desire.

I'm sure I have seen some kind of floor mat display system where the centre is essentially a clear plastic sleep where you can insert your printed media (we're looking at something around 2 x 3'), has anyone come across this or know where we can find such a thing? Those mats are tapered so lower the risk of tripping and have a rubber backing to prevent slipping so that would be perfect. I did think about printing on something like high tack and applying but if the mats are rolled up for storage that would cause creasing on the decal itself.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve