• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fluorescent & Neon Tube Tester

kgirl

FLUORESCENT & NEON LAMP TESTER

A Transco To Go Lamp Tester perfect for use on the field during service calls, or in the shop to test your lamps before installation.

The Features:
• Tests Neon (Cold Cathode) Tubes
• Tests Fluorescent (Hot Cathode) Lamps
• Tests Mercury, Metal Halide & Sodium Vapor Lamps
• Telescopic Aerial For Extended Reach
• Continuity Test & Test Leads
• Battery Powered

Lamp Tester Spec Sheet Below For Download:
TRANSCO Tester File.pdf

You can now buy this product direct from our online shopping cart by clicking this LINK

Feel free to contact us to receive a full product & price list , or to order this product - (858) 880-1400 or orders@thesignsyndicate.com

Attachments

• TRANSCO-Tester-Kgirl.jpg
    TRANSCO-Tester-Kgirl.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 790
  • TRANSCO Tester File.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 620

J Hill Designs

the rocker switch looks nice for foolproof on/off, but I would be afraid that it would accidentally be turned on while being put back in the truck - I have one that just has a push button 'on when depressed' style. a bit harder to make sure its 'on' but it def. wont accidentally turn on when stored

:thumb:

all in all, a definite need for service workers

edit: does this one 'pulse' on and off? alot of times when servicing in daytime, the pulse makes it easier to see it lighting the lamp/tube

Mainframe

I have had one of these for years, never set it off by accident, and works well. Can't imagine not having it on the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

kgirl

They've been real good sellers and about half that buy from us buy a couple for their various service trucks....they don't pulse but you can just rock the switch back and forth to simulate that :wink: