• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font flyout and sample- Blackened out

whitesand

I have the "Show flyout with sample beside font list" and the other two boxes checked. when i uncheck them the font name appers ok. But when checked the rendering of the font (preview) seems to be messing up, it is blacked out. I did have about 1000 fonts in my windows folder, but have since reduced it to about 300. The problem seems to be in Corel tring to render the font sample. I am not sure if it is Corel or Windows. Is there a site with the original fonts that windows installs. I do not want to reinstalll windows to get the original fonts. Did I mess everything up by putting to many fonts in the fonts folder, and does anyone know how to fix this? I just put the fonts in the folder...(WRONG?) I have reinstalled Corel 13, I also installed Corell 12 and it has the same problem...PLEASE HELP.. Thanks JOHN

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD> Quick Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>