• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font help please

CP Signs

Well, here is a customer with a shirt and wants me to match his font,,,,but I can't find it. Need the font for Gourlay
Any help would be awesome

Tx

Attachments

• Font.jpg
    Font.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 46

CP Signs

Nah,,,said the sign shop that used to do his stuff is out of business,,owner in jail,,lol. Guess it's time to play with nodes,,,,

Thanks

CP Signs

Wow,,,both of you really rock to identify fonts,,,,,,I think I'm screwed now,,,lol

Thanks for trying

WI

If you're just trying to duplicate the logo, you could find out who prints his business cards. They might have it.

CP Signs

Problem is, it's not the same. I have done 30 of his vehicles, logo a little different,,,just his shirts,,,he wants that font.
Thanks

WI

The G is probably custom, like the tail of the Y. That's likely as close as you're going to get in any event. I feel your pain, hand-tracing cursive lettering is about as much fun as eating glass. I know there's a few people on the forums here who do vectorizing. Maybe talk to them?