• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

font help please

signwizz

tried find my font and nothing even close thanks in advance

shane

Attachments

• medi-cake.pdf
    93.3 KB · Views: 164

S'N'S

tried find my font and nothing even close thanks in advance

shane

Not sure how you used the program but I loaded your fonts and Find My Font found it in about 3 seconds. Same as Tiki ... Milasian Circa PERSONEL (Medium) / [Dafont-5 / (Freemium)]

SignosaurusRex

"Tikiboyz" is an ultra-high-tech program located deep within the bowels of the C.I.A., overseen* by a very large man, with "bead-eyes" and eyeglasses made from the bottoms of old green Coca-Cola bottles and a propensity to consume vast quantities of Kombucha Tea along with a daily allowance of Alfalfa Sprout & Bacon sandwiches (6-grain "Dave's Bread" naturally). The program itself is a hybrid variant of a program once developed by our own (former Fearless Leader) "Fred".

* Recent reports reveal that the "Over-Seer" possesses a "Double Doctorate Degree" from Rookledge University of World Glyphology, and is the current Grand Poobaah Inabsentia of the International Type-finders Society.

NOTE of WARNING: Do not approach "Overseer" if located. He does not communicate verbally, make eye contact, nor entertain approach. Any desired contact must be submitted in type. Any response will only be in type and kept minimal.

Last edited:

signwizz

Not sure how you used the program but I loaded your fonts and Find My Font found it in about 3 seconds. Same as Tiki ... Milasian Circa PERSONEL (Medium) / [Dafont-5 / (Freemium)]

Weird I imported then seperated them with the cut tool and searched and came up empty not even close

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Weird I imported then seperated them with the cut tool and searched and came up empty not even close

I would like to to hear input from the developer of this program. I downloaded the trial months ago and had very little success. How is it possible that one person can get it to work and another using the same program and artwork fails to do so?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I would like to to hear input from the developer of this program. I downloaded the trial months ago and had very little success. How is it possible that one person can get it to work and another using the same program and artwork fails to do so?
Differences in results would be affected by, among other things, the preference settings as well as the letters selected. The attached screen shot is the default except that I have increased the number of fonts to search.

You should try it again and get your own fonts added in and indexed as well as tinker with the settings. I get better than 80% correct IDs and the change perspective grid is great for straightening a distorted line of text back to the original look.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
FindMyFont Preference Screenshot

Attachments

• fmfpref.jpg
    fmfpref.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 158

S'N'S

Naturally the clearer the picture the better the result (yours was nice and clean), also I try to pick the oddest letter/letters and on script fonts I try to cut apart where I "think" they would normally finish not in the centre between the 2 letters...if you get what I mean.
And I haven't changed anything in my Preferences.....because I never even looked in there as it works so good as it is (thanks Fred)... might have a play with that.
Cheers Gary