Welcome To Signs101.com

Signs101 is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Font Help

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by graphix45, Mar 20, 2017.

1. graphix45

graphix45 Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Eastern NC
    What is the font used for Mississippi? I've looked thru all my fonts and just don't see it.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Ye Old Sign Smithe

Ye Old Sign Smithe Member

Sep 3, 2014
    Texas
  3. oldgoatroper

oldgoatroper Very Active Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Alberta
    Sooo...... this roofing supply company is using the Mississippi state logo as part of their own logo? I'm betting the state govt is going to have a lot to say about that.

4. graphix45

graphix45 Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Eastern NC
    This is a very large company that has been in business for quite some time. I do the logos for several other companies under their parent company and this is the first time they have had us do this particular logo. They are nationwide and also have several locations near you doing business as Enercon Products or Beacon Roofing Supply.

5. graphix45

graphix45 Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Eastern NC
    Thanks for the help.

6. oldgoatroper

oldgoatroper Very Active Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Alberta
    I'm not sure what you're saying, here... Is it that it's OK to blatantly use a state's logo for one's business if the business is a very large business?

Just curious...

7. graphix45

graphix45 Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Eastern NC
    I'm not saying that at all. I'm just sure this company has enough experience with as many branches and sub companies they own, that they went thru the proper channels to obtain the rights to use this in there logo.