• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help

graphix45

What is the font used for Mississippi? I've looked thru all my fonts and just don't see it.

Attachments

• Mississippi_Roofing_Supply.jpg
    Mississippi_Roofing_Supply.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 131

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Sooo...... this roofing supply company is using the Mississippi state logo as part of their own logo? I'm betting the state govt is going to have a lot to say about that.

graphix45

Sooo...... this roofing supply company is using the Mississippi state logo as part of their own logo? I'm betting the state govt is going to have a lot to say about that.
This is a very large company that has been in business for quite some time. I do the logos for several other companies under their parent company and this is the first time they have had us do this particular logo. They are nationwide and also have several locations near you doing business as Enercon Products or Beacon Roofing Supply.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
This is a very large company that has been in business for quite some time. I do the logos for several other companies under their parent company and this is the first time they have had us do this particular logo. They are nationwide and also have several locations near you doing business as Enercon Products or Beacon Roofing Supply.

I'm not sure what you're saying, here... Is it that it's OK to blatantly use a state's logo for one's business if the business is a very large business?

Just curious...

graphix45

I'm not saying that at all. I'm just sure this company has enough experience with as many branches and sub companies they own, that they went thru the proper channels to obtain the rights to use this in there logo.